If you could be anything in the world, what would you be? Today I’d be a fish or a turtle. So cool.
This post is dedicated to a couple of friends who are really struggling with who, what and where they are in life.
So many times we want to be what we are not. Where we are not. More often than not, it’s perfectly fine being exactly who we are, what we are and where we are. What else is there?
If you could be anything? What would you be? Where would you be?
I think that sometimes we think that if only we were someone, somewhere or something else, life would be better. I also think that sometimes we assume others have special powers or characteristics that give them special privileges that put them at a higher level or in better positions causing them to have fabulous lives and if only we had what they have life would be sublime.
Man got fire!!
“Everyone’s afraid of their own life
If you could be anything you want
I bet you’d be disappointed, am I right?” – Modest Mouse
“You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.”
“Something inside you emerges….an innate, indwelling peace, stillness, aliveness. It is the unconditioned, who you are in your essence. It is what you had been looking for in the love object. It is yourself.”
- Eckhart Tolle
- Loving Yourself! (voular.wordpress.com)
- Sunday Sketches – Falling in LOVE with YOU (rosehilldesigns.blogspot.com)
- Shit, Am I Living Someone Else’s Life?! (chooseloveoverfear.wordpress.com)
- 5 Ways To Surrender To The Inevitable And Accept A Better Life (toddlohenry.com)
- Leave It. Change It. Accept It: How Eckhart Tolle Changed My Life (toddlohenry.com)
- What is Happiness? (coca-cola.com)
- Eckhart Tolle (presentheaven.wordpress.com)
- Our Greatest Teacher (theosophywatch.com)
- Me, Myself & I (hiddenlighthouse.wordpress.com)