It’s plump, juicy, three inches thick. Look at this sorry, miserable, squashed thing. Can anybody tell me what’s wrong with this picture? – Memorable quotes from “Falling Down”(1993)
On this weeks daily post “Weekly Photo Challenge: Wrong” I was going to be a little philosophical and try to do a sensitive photo challenge, dealing with poverty, abuse, pollution or some such thing that would inspire or motivate other’s into action. However, after reading several of the blogs from this theme it seemed obvious that idea was sort of taken.. other just plain wrong photos popped up that got me to laughing. Also got me to thinking about my time in Korea where even though so many things were not necessarily wrong.. some were just not quite right. Enjoy.
- Weekly Photo Challenge- Wrong (motherwifestudentworker.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Wrong (3rdculturechildren.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge : Wrong (cherylandrews.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Wrong (slightlyinsightful.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Wrong (ahecticlife.wordpress.com)