I love lists.. This list was awesome and inspiring. I also love it when I do not have to re-create the wheel… This was done way too well.. How many ways have you checked off your list? Enjoy
Posted by By Itster at 29 April, at 05 : 32 AM
Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. ~Leo Buscaglia
1. SMILE – it’s the fastest and easiest way to brighten your day!
2. Eat a tasteful breakfast (can’t go wrong with a Toaster Strudel J )
3. Give and receive a meaningful hug
4. Take time to notice some of life’s simple beauties.
5. Say hello to a stranger – that could be the highlight of their day.
6. Do something that makes YOU happy.
7. Take a bubble bath (don’t forget your rubber ducky!)
8. Make time to catch up with an old friend.
9. HAVE dessert, indulge your taste buds.
10. Dance like nobody is watching.
11. Take responsibility for your actions.
12. Color outside the lines.
13. Follow your gut- trust your instincts.
14. Do a random act of kindness
15. Smell some flowers (unless you’re allergic then just look)
16. Wear mismatched socks
17. SING! It doesn’t matter if you’re good or bad! Signing releases endorphins which makes us feel better! SO SING!
18. Tell a joke.
19. LAUGH! It releases tension.
20. Take a power nap.
21. Compliment yourself, tell yourself you look good and then you’ll feel good!
22. Read a book.
23. Paint a picture.
24. Spend time with your pet.
25. Have a picnic.
26. Use your imagination.
27. Build a fort in your living room.
28. Gossip a bit.
29. Call your parents – they probably miss you.
30. Go to the zoo.
31. Set a new achievable goal – with a time frame to complete it!
32. Watch the clouds – make shapes!
33. Kiss your sweet heart ❤ Don’t have one? Kiss somebody who looks like one (;
34. Roast marshmallows over the kitchen stove.
35. Pull a prank.
36. Play a board game.
37. Go swimming.
38. Gaze at the stars – look for the Milky Way, and the big dipper!
39. Jump in a puddle.
40. Blow some kisses.
41. Give out a random compliment
42. Work out (walking to the nearest gas station to purchase a candy bar counts!)
44. Watch the sunrise or set.
45. Get a massage- rid your body of built up tension!
46. Play footsie.
47. Fly a kite.
48. Blow bubbles.
50. SMILE! SMILE! SMILE!
51. Make a new friend.
52. Start a journal – or write in a previously started one.
53. Take a risk.
54. Think of all the things you love about your life.
56. Attempt to make peace with an enemy.
57. Make a promise you intend to keep.
58. Set a present on your garbage can, for the garbage man. (he’ll feel more appreciated than you can imagine)
59. Play Dress up.
60. Write a letter, seal it with a kiss.
61. Walk around barefoot.
62. Make time for yourself. YOU TIME.
63. Step out of your comfort zone.
64. Be flirtatious.
65. Don’t worry about the past. HANUKA MATATA!
66. Watch your favorite movie.
67. Go to your favorite restaurant for dinner.
68. Play your music loud!
69. <<- Spice up your love life (;
70. No love life? Utilize the power of your hand and the internet (;
71. Bake cookies, brownies, a pie, a cake! (Oh you can’t bake? Just go to the nearest bakery! )
72. Hold hands.
73. Have a glass of wine.
74. Start working on your six pack…of ice cold BEER!
75. Drink a smoothie.
76. Parade around your house in your best suit- your BIRTHDAY ONE!
77. Reminisce- look through childhood photos.
78. Go to the beach.
79. Make funny faces in the mirror.
80. Get your hair done differently.
82. Take a picture- to capture a moment in time.
83. Read a motivational quote.
84. Spend time with your kids.
85. Tell somebody something you have wanted to tell them. It’ll feel good to get it off your chest.
86. Eat fresh fruits and veggies.
87. Sing a jingle while you brush your teeth. (floss too)
88. Get your nails done.
90. Go for a walk.
91. Renew a friendship that has lost touch (thank you facebook)
92. Give somebody you a love a gift, for no reason.
93. Wear audacious underwear. Nobody has to know. Unless you want them to. (;
94. Stop and listen to a street musician- give them your spare change.
95. Catch a firefly.
96. Get busy! Don’t wait for things to happen. MAKE things happen.
97. Be enthusiastic, it’s contagious.
98. Tell somebody you love them and mean it.
99. Have positive thoughts at night before you sleep.
100. SMILE- putting on your happy face has benefits for both you and the people around you.
At the end of a long week, what do you do to make today a better day?
- Compliments (day 16 of 100) (laurenzapata.wordpress.com)
- “Love is life…and if … (mediaenergizerteam.wordpress.com)
- Spectacular Wedding Photo Showing the Milky Way Floating Overhead (petapixel.com)