As I reviewed my newest post I realized that I do have more than just one obsessive photo shot addiction..
Street Grafitti or Street Art?
I was inspired to go through all of my graf/street art pictures after reading Monkeymuesli’s blog Friday fun: art trail blog. The blog as a whole is a fun read with some very interesting photos but the art trail blog was especially interesting as I have an absolute love of street art and graffiti (even if I don’t know how to spell graffiti.. it took me 3 times, thank goodness for spellcheck.) Painted walls have been a fascination of mine for quite some time. I love the rawness of graffiti and street art and so I decided to post some of my favorites from Venezuela, New York, San Francisco, Ecuador, Chile, Colombia and I’m sure a few other places will pop up as I move through this blog. I hope you enjoy.
The argument rages:
From graffiti to galleries: street vs. Public (cnn.com) Street art vs graffiti on the streets of LA(globalgraffmag.wordpress.com) What is Street Art? Vandalism, graffiti or public art (artadarjournal.com) Art vs. Vandalism (portlandmercury.com)
- Amazing Examples of Street Art (emorfes.com)
- Berlin Street Art- Part II (rachitamisra.wordpress.com)
- Street art by Sydney’s Apeseven (lostateminor.com)
- Cheeky street graffiti art by Mobstr (lostateminor.com)
- 30 Unbelievable Examples of Street Art (skyje.com)
- Street Art Tours Are Illegal, some Olympic graffiti and tags in the Trellick Tower (littlelondonobservationist.wordpress.com)
- Unurth: a global street art website (lostateminor.com)
- More Street Art! (insideoutart.co.uk)
- Putting a Good Face on Street Art, to Upgrade Atlanta (nytimes.com)
- Interactive Street Art In Malaysia by Ernest Zacharevic (catinwater.com)