Speaking of obsessions.. you didn’t realize we were? Well, we were. You have hoarders, travel junkies, wine and beer aficionados, smokers.. and on the list goes. I have always prided myself in not having any addictions. I’m the most normal person I know. Right? Do you sense where this is going?
Well, let me start by saying, I just created a post regarding some of my fav photes and spoke of a woman who for 10 years has been taking random pictures of random things just for fun. I have another friend who for some reason loves to photograph herself with only her eyes showing. Tons of photos of her face from her eyes up. It’s cool, fantastic and a little strange. The newest craze in photo-taking seems to be of oneself in front of a mirror with the camera showing you taking a picture of yourself. I’m just glad I don’t have a random photo taking frenzy that consumes my life.. or do I?
Upon a recent review of a multitude of photo albums that I have put together I have come across a disturbing trend, an obsession I did not know I had.. or even upon knowing did not think it was that much of an addiction. Here are just a few of the behind the glass photos I have taken over the past year. They say the first step in solving a problem is admitting you have one. Enjoy and do not mock me.
- A craft and photography addict. (embroiderycrazy.wordpress.com)
- Reflections (rfljenksy.wordpress.com)
- 15 Rare and Weird Celebrity Addictions (Adrenaline Junkies, Baby Hoarders, Email Addicts & More!) (styleblazer.com)
- Weird & wonder pics (totallycoolpix.com)
- 70 Strange photos (10steps.sg)
- Taking a weird turn (areskophotography.wordpress.com)
- Weird vintage photography (emorfes.com)