POR FIN!! I know this will be a shock to some in locations that are more technologically stable, but it took literally 3 days to upload these few pictures. That’s the thing about technology.. when it works it’s amazing and when it doesn’t we all begin to feel a little doomed. I know, I know.. a bit dramatic.
Speaking of dramatic.. (nice lead in right).. Some of the street art / graffiti in Peru did in fact carry that title quite proficiently. As you might have noted from one of my past blogs regarding street art I am a bit fixated on random artistic street art. Some of the following pictures are definitely typical graffiti and some of the pictures show how amazing and beautiful this type of expression can be. I think even some of the most basic graffiti can look amazing when presented in a different language. Same when someone says something to you with an accent right? Tell me I’m wrong.. go ahead.. Enjoy..
- 30 Amazing Large Scale Street Art Murals From Around The World (boredpanda.com)
- Street art found in a Belgium ghost town (lostateminor.com)
- Cheeky street graffiti art by Mobstr (lostateminor.com)
- Injecting new life into Valletta – with street art (timesofmalta.com)
- 30 Unbelievable Examples of Street Art (skyje.com)
- A collection of clever, funny and amazing pieces of street art (yabbedoo.wordpress.com)
- Graffiti-Changing Cityscapes – Deuce to 7 Graffiti Split Screen Compares 90s and 2012 Street Art (TrendHunter.com) (trendhunter.com)
- Brooklyn Street Art (sanctifiedbrother.wordpress.com)
- Amazing Examples of Street Art (emorfes.com)
- Street Art in Berlin (iwilltellyouthewholestory.com)