Jakesprinter has posted another great Sunday Post theme Sunday Post: People. It’s ironic and interesting as I was just preparing to post some of my favorite people pictures from Peru. Looking forward to seeing interesting representations around the world relating to people. HAPPY SUNDAY POST.
The following are some of my favorite pictures of people that I took while on my trip in Peru. There is currently an apparent strong divide between the variety of ethnic groups that have inhabited Peru since before the 1500’s and the Spanish conquests. This fact accounts for the many differences in culture and even in looks. Peru is the only South American country which continues to host the maximum percentage of native people.
About 45% of the entire population is comprised of indigenous people. Of course I found the “pueblos indígenas” more interesting to photograph and so follows my favorite photos. I hope you enjoy.
- Sunday Post: People (windagainstcurrent.com)
- Sunday Post : People; Weekend People, Day 301 (angelinem.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Sunday Post – People (motherwifestudentworker.wordpress.com)
- Sunday Post: People (francineinretirement.wordpress.com)
- Sunday Post : People (restlessjo.wordpress.com)
- Sunday Post: People (firstandfabulous.wordpress.com)
- Sunday Post: People (seraphim6.me)