In continuation of my 31 days of randomness – Day 16 – Dedicate a day to not complaining about your first world problems.
We as human beings spend so much time complaining. No matter how good it gets we still complain. It’s human nature and I am absolutely as bad as anyone out there. Possibly worse at times. Sometimes it’s refreshing to hear others mock “us” the big “US” .. the people who have more than they could ever imagine and yet still complain about how horrible everything is. I am inspired to at least once a week “touch reality” and remember how good it all is. Nuff said.
This all started from a random site I found called thenester.com. Apparently there is a group of people who have committed to posting a topical theme a day for 31 days. 31 Dayers 2012
- 1st world problems generator (http://memegenerator.net)
- First world problems (first-world-problems.com/)
- First world tumbler (firstworldproblemswithpictures.tumblr.com)
- First world probs- (/knowyourmeme.com/memes/first-world-problems)
- Chives problems (thechive.com/2011/08/29/20-first-world-problems)