I just happened to read about 3 different friends becoming grandparents recently and instantly knew what I was going to use to participate in Jake’s sunday challenge – Wonderful…
I can’t think of anything that makes me feel more wonderful, inspired and proud as when I think of my daughters and how amazing and beautiful they are in how they are currently starting their own job as being parents.
When I watch them with their kids and see how they are handling the toughest job in the world (parenting as if you didn’t know) I feel amazing, wonderful and proud. I cannot think of a better way to say this than through some of my favorite photos of them and their babies. I hope you enjoy.
- Sunday Post: Wonderful (patriciaddrury.com)
- SUNDAY POST: Wonderful (bopaula.wordpress.com)
- Sunday Post: Wonderful (photovignettes.wordpress.com)
- The Child to Grandparent Connection (babyzone.com)
- Honor Your Elders – Celebrate National Grandparents Day with gifts for Gramps and Gran (theinsider.retailmenot.com)
- SUNDAY POST : Wonderful (amaltaas.wordpress.com)
- Why Grandparents Matter (interflora.co.uk)
- SUNDAY POST: Wonderful (shaanthz.wordpress.com)
- Sunday Post: Wonderful (francineinretirement.wordpress.com)
- Grandparents Day (4mothers1blog.com)