I’m a little behind on my posts and have missed some great ones so I want to try to catch up. On November 10, Jakesprinters Surroundings was a great one.. I just happened to be on my vacation to Catatumbo, Venezuela and my surrounding were more than awesome. My last post. “Woah, rated PG” showed a couple cool lightening pictures that others took with their awesome cameras, while mine only captured pure light from the flashes.. so this week I am going to highlight the daytime loveliness that was Catatumbo.
It was an amazing trip, my last one in Venezuela, and so fitting for ending an incredible 2 years. Though I am ready to move on to my next location, I will definitely miss some of the amazing aspects of a country that so often gets a bad rap for its political and economic turmoil as well as it’s unusually high crime rate.
I hope you enjoy.
Thanks for visiting! If you’d like to join Jakesprinter’s Sunday Post, click here to go to his site and read all about it. There’s a great challenge every week for photographers, writers and more!
Thanks for visiting!!
- Sunday Post: Surroundings~ “The Woods” (jayjaysfavorites.wordpress.com)
- Sunday Post : Surroundings (restlessjo.wordpress.com)
- Sunday post: Surroundings (scrapydo.wordpress.com)
- Lightning without Thunder Part II – Merida, Venezuela (travelpod.com)
- Peace, Love and Joy for Venezuela… (lisarivas.com)
- Lightning without Thunder Part I – Merida, Venezuela (travelpod.com)
- Surroundings – Water Water Everywhere (francineinretirement.wordpress.com)
- SUNDAY POST: Surroundings (freezeindigo27.wordpress.com)