Alisha from Where’s My Backpack was inspired by a beautiful photograph that Vlad posted over at Wind Against Current. I was inspired by both. Having been born in raised in the state of Washington Alisha’s photos made me just a TAD homesick.
Staying in the theme of my last 3 blogs, I will continue with mystical visions from Catatumbo, Venezuela. Being most fond of the morning sun rising, daylight streaming through trees and flowers and windows, I find that there is just something about dusk and a setting sun that evokes “spiritually symbolic, otherworldly, ethereal or mysterious” feelings inside me. Maybe it’s that I know sleep will soon be upon me..
I have also included a few other mystical visions from my final trip in Venezuela. I hope you enjoy looking at these as much as I enjoyed taking them.
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. Einstein
- Travel Theme: Mystical (thekindnesskronicles.wordpress.com)
- travel theme: mystical (alwaysbobswife.wordpress.com)
- Travel Theme: Mystical (aniaarcher.wordpress.com)
- Travel Theme: Mystical (francineinretirement.wordpress.com)
- 11-17-12 Travel Theme: Mystical – Take 1 (quotidianhudsonriver.com)
- Travel Theme: Mystical Niagara Falls (laavventura.wordpress.com)
- Travel Theme: Mystical (windagainstcurrent.com)
- Travel Theme: Mystical (shaanthz.wordpress.com)