O.K. busy week packing out and nothing new to add.. was laughing very hard at awkward family photos blogs and ran across this one.. they still make me laugh.. My family could very well fit into a few of these categories…I hope you enjoy as much as I did..
This time of year we always get a lot of Holiday Cards with family photos on them. I started to think of things that should NOT be on Holiday cards and came across the book, Awkward Family Photos. Here are some of the photos from the book with my advice to those of you who are thinking of taking family photos this year.
1. If you have teenagers- try to make them happy.
2. Even if your child is weird looking, try to accept them.
3. Don’t make your family dress up like this.
4. Matching outfits are not good either.
5. An evolution of a punk family. Remember to accept a family’s differences.
6. Try to look like you actually know each other.
Or like each other.
7. Choosing the right props are very important. Weapons or dustbusters can be misunderstood.
8. Squished heads are never a good…
View original post 115 more words