I realize it is Tuesday but I loved this photo challenge. I loved it largely because I am NOT a night-time person. I am often teased by friends because I like to be in my home and in my pajamas by about 7pm. I would agree that it is a sad thing, however, I have been this way since I was a child. While my sisters would fight bed-time, I would get my jammies on, go around give kisses and hugs and head for bed.
Another reason I loved this challenge was because most of my night time photos do not turn out very well. My iphone photos are worse. HOWEVER, I do have a few night-time photos I have taken over the past couple of months that I do like. Despite the fact they did not turn out clear or perfect, I still like them. I was super amazed with how well other’s iPhone photos turn out.. and not just turn out but are quite amazing. I hope you enjoy.
- iPhoneography Monday: Nature (angelinem.wordpress.com)
- iPhoneography Monday: Black and White (angelinem.wordpress.com)
- iPhoneography Monday: The Challenge Begins Today; Please Join Us with Nature as the Theme (lensandpensbysally.wordpress.com)
- Phoneography Challenge: My Neighborhood (scsurfbutler.com)
- iPhoneography Monday: Abstract (lensandpensbysally.wordpress.com)
- Phoneography (pjdphotography.wordpress.com)
- iPhoneography by mutablend (sandroesposito.wordpress.com)
- Phoneography Challenge: My Neighborhood (rfljenksy.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge My Neighborhoood (2013weeklyphotochallenge.wordpress.com)
- iPhoneography: Eating Out in London (imake.gg)