Jakesprinter’s May 5, Sunday posting Attraction brought some awesome submissions from others and was also a great theme for me to catch up on some activities that I have been participating in with my guests and between my studies. I hope you enjoy visiting these images and might just be inspired to come check out the DC area.
So from sailboat rides to wine festivals…capital buildings to Naval Academies.. Navy memorials to police memorials…historical re-enactments to inspirational sayings and statutes.. welcome to my neighborhood.
- Sunday Post: Attraction – Why Libraries? (viviankirkfield.com)
- Ubirr Rock, Northern Territory | dadirridreaming
- SUNDAY POST : Attraction (jakesprinters.wordpress.com)
- Sunday Post: Tourist Attraction | Figments of a DuTchess
- Sunday Post: Attraction – Why Libraries? (ameliacurzonblogger.wordpress.com)
- The Seven Coloured Earths | Colline’s Blog
- Jakes’s Sunday Post: ATTRACTION (opallaontrails.wordpress.com)
- SUNDAY POST: ATTRACTIONS | Francine In Retirement
- The Sunday Post: Attraction (mytropicalhome.wordpress.com)
- Jake’s Sunday Post: Attraction (adinparadise.wordpress.com)