Finally on my way to Nepal and so it’s only fitting I complete Ailsa’s travel theme this week with my photos of traveling through Hong Kong. I hope you enjoy.
I am finally done with my language training and in honor of passing my program I bought myself a little present. It’s still a point and shoot just a better version with a better optical zoom. It’s a Sony Cyber Shot with a 50x optical zoom. It also has some fun features like “illustration mode”, “water color mode” and a few that I haven’t quite figured out yet. I’m still getting used to some of the different special effects. Some I like and some make me feel that the picture is not actually real. I think it’s the HD black and white especially that I’m not sure if I like because it’s almost too intense.
Anyways. I am currently on a 4 day lay over in Hong Kong before heading on to Nepal. I decided to play with some of the camera’s special effects, test out the zooming ability as well as try taking some plain old normal pictures. I hope you enjoy my attempts.
- Trip to Hong Kong (siyakumar30.wordpress.com)
- Travel Theme: Through | Wind Against Current
- Travel Theme: Through | Rant and Roam
- Travel Theme: Through | The Rider
- Travel Theme: Through | Ese’ s Voice
- Travel Theme: Through | Shoot ‘N Go
- Upwards isn’t necessarily the way | Le Drake Noir
- Ailsa’s Travel Theme: Through | Travel Monkey
- Travel Theme: Through | My Sardinian Life
- Travel Theme: Through | Cee’s Photography
- Through the Railings | Travel with Intent
- Writing Between the Lines
- Travel Theme: Through | Northwest Frame of Mind