“Ink to paper is thoughtful
Ink to flesh, hard-core.
If Shakespeare were a tattooist
We’d appreciate body art more.”
― Terri Guillemets
Not a lot to say on this one. I’m as fascinated with tattoos as I am with graffiti or street art. I may one day get a tattoo.. or not.. but I love looking at them and watching others get them. Lucky for me I found out by accident that the 4th Annual Nepal Tattoo Convention was going to be in town. I might have even finally found that tattoo that I will have put on my body someplace.. or not..
Though many photos are not as close-up as the theme intends, it was as close as I have been to this art form as I have ever been.
“The human body is the best work of art.”
― Jess C. Scott
Some of the other close-up themes I enjoyed.
- TT: Close up – Across the Bored
- Spring Macro | Canoe Communications
- Travel Theme: Close Up (Far Away) | The Quotidian Hudson
- Myopically | Le Drake Noir
- Don-Key! | Beyond the Brush Photography
- Weekly travel theme- Close-up (Tasmania) | pdjpix
- Trucks and Cranes | Monochrome
- Weekly Travel theme- Close-up Venice | pdjpix
- Close Encounters of the Animal Kind’ | anotherdayinparadise
- Weekly Photo Challenge – close up | Third Person Travel
- Travel Theme: Close-Up | Taking One Day At A Time
- Up Close with a Ghost | The Wanderlust Gene
- Weekly Travel Theme: Close-up « Leya
- Travel theme:Close up | So where’s the snow?
- Travel Theme: Close-Up | Tim Wolverson – Photography
- WPC (Spring) and Travel Theme (Close-Up) | alien shores
- Travel Theme : Close-up/Jarak Dekat | bambangpriantono
- Travel Theme: Close-up | Never Nothing Going On
- Closeness provides intimacy | Le Drake Noir
- Travel Theme: Close-Up | Shoot ‘N Go