Ok a break from my travels and a reminder of where I really come from… Just so you know.. NONE of the photos or videos are my own.
I haven’t posted anything about my hometown in quite awhile and today someone asked me about where I am from because I am considering buying a house back there. As I researched places to show this family, I once again fell in love with my favorite place to go and relax. So here you go.. just some info to give you a bit of insight about me and where I am from. I hope you enjoy.
Thanks to Jakesprinter for this theme from March 17.
Just so ya know…. My home town — the people, the sights, the creativity.. stop in a spell and just enjoy it.
Voted one of the top 100 places to live — BEST PLACE TO LAUNCH/LIVE
I once bought dinner for a family of 5 and my own family of 3 for under $18 USD.. yeah.. watch for wonder #1….so true
Other favorite places to relax:
- A Place to Relax | The Day After →
- A place to relax | restlessjo →
- Sunday Post- Place to Relax | Indira’s Blog
- Sunday Post: A Place To Relax | Cee’s Photography →
- Sunday Post: Place to Relax | Edge of the Forest
- Jake’s Sunday Post – Place To Relax | imexcited
- Nurturing Thursday: Take Off on a Magic Sofa Ride | Light Words
- Sunday Post: A Place to Relax | Lady K’s Lounge →
- place to relax | @vannilla →
- Relaxing to Music | Colline’s Blog
- Sunday Post : A Place to Relax | Retirement and beyond →
- A Place to Relax | Isadora Art and Photography
- Early November in Gratitude | What Challenge →
- Relaxing in Sitges | Travel with Intent →
- Sunday Post: Place to Relax | The World Is a Book… →
- Sunday Post ‘ Place to Relax’ | Campanulla Della Anna →
- Sleeping Beauty | blueberriejournal