Without mathematics, there’s nothing you can do. Everything around you is mathematics. Everything around you is numbers.
As terrible as I am with numbers.. I love them. I grew up on statistical commercials such as “Three out of four …”
Or, even the commercials that don’t specifically state numbers but use words like more than or less than.
Really powerful, RIGHT?!?
We all have special numbers in our lives, and 4 is that for me. It’s the day I was born. My mother’s birthday, and a lot of my friends’ birthdays, are on the fourth; April 4 is my wedding date.
My special number is three. I have two sisters, two daughters, and two grandkids. My birthday is the 3rd month on the 30th day. Like a book, I have a beginning, a middle and eventually I will have an end. I’ve only found three leaf clovers. “I AM SAM” is sort of my favorite thing to say. Weird right?!?
But enough of that. Ailsa’s theme this week was photo’s with numerals. I also do not take that many photos with numbers in them. However, I actually did on my trip to Seoul. I hope you enjoy.
Other posts I enjoyed.
- Travel Theme: Numbers | Wind Against Current
- Travel Theme: Numbers | Ese’ s Voice
- Travel theme: Numbers « Sasieology
- Travel theme: Numbers | mój punkt patrzenia
- Travel theme: Numbers | Canoe Communications
- Travel Theme: Numbers | A Day In The Life
- Traveling Numbers. | To Wear A Rainbow
- Travel theme: Numbers | snippetsandsnaps
- Not a matter of numbers | Le Drake Noir
- travel theme – numbers | myguiltypleasures
- Travel Theme : numbers | Looking at tiny stars
- Travel Theme: Numbers | Middleton Road
- Travel Theme: Numbers | Patchwork Ponderings
- Travel Theme: Numbers | Rewired and Retired in Nicaragua
- Travel theme: Numbers | Figments of a DuTchess
- Travel theme: Numbers | Oh, the Places We See . . .
- Travel Theme: Numbers | Getting the Picture
Awesome Photos!! Thanks for sharing!
Glad you stopped by..