All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring
Ailsa’s Travel theme this week was gold. What is gold to one is not necessarily gold to another. Here are a few of my interpretations about what is golden to me. I hope you enjoy.
Golden in New Delhi
Golden in Turkey
Golden in Korea
Golden in Nepal
Best Golden moments though were the ones I spent back home with my family and friends.
Other Golden posts
- The Golden Shoes of Lucca. | ALMOST ITALIAN
- Travel theme: Golden | Figments of a DuTchess
- Golden Glow | PhoTrablogger
- Travel theme: Golden | Cee’s Photography
- Travel Theme: Golden | Oh Danny Boy!
- Shine on you crazily | Le Drake Noir
- Travel Theme: Golden « Leya
- Golden Treetops in Winter | Travel with Intent
- Travel theme: Golden | ILEANA PARTENIE
- Travel Theme-Golden | WoollyMuses
- travel theme: golden, portable sunshine | del’s other stuff…
- Travel theme challenge: Golden | Taking a Deep Breath
- Golden Yellow | thechangingpalette
- Golden | vackrare.com
- Golden yellow | Looking at tiny stars
- Las Vegas at Night | Jaspa’s Journal
- Tomb of Khai Dinh : Golden Statue | Mick’s Cogs
- Travel theme: Golden | Oh, the Places We See . . .
- Golden? Yellow? | PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS
- Travel Theme: Golden | beyondpaisley