Badass. (vulgar); (slang) A badass is someone who is very tough or mean. Don’t mess with him, he’s a real badass! (slang) A person who has extreme attitudes and behavior and is admired by others. In this sense, calling someone a badass is a compliment.
After three years of life kicking my ass, I feel like I need to visit some of my more outstanding personalities for a change. The personality that did not allow my ass to be kicked. The personality that permitted me to jump back up no matter what laid me down. The personality that assured me that I was not the weaker link and that I mattered. I am slowly regaining my smojo!! (Yes, I did just make up that word and that is A-O-K. That is because I am:
Savage, not Average.
“Don’t wish it were easier, wish you were better.” – Jim Rohn“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.” – Mark Twain
- If you don’t like me. it’s because I don’t want you to.
- The Question Isn’t Who Is Going To Let Me: It’s Who Is Going To Stop Me. – Ayn Rand
- They play the game I change the game.
- Tough Times Never Last, But Tough People Do. – Dr. Robert Schuller
- In A World Full Of Copies, Be An Original.
- Don’t like me? u*k off Problem Solved