I was out of town last week and did not participate so I decided to combine a couple Sunday post topics today. They are a perfect combination because morning is my favorite time to reflect. So here goes and thanks to Jakes Printer for the last couple inspirations – Sunday post morning and Sunday Post reflection.
Mornings are my favorite time to reflect on everything from what I will be doing today at work or what happened 20 years ago. My favorite way to reflect is over a cup of coffee.
Camping and hiking and being out in nature help pull out the deepest reflections for me on my life and my luck and how everything fits together so perfectly.
The following pictures all relate to morning and all relate to reflecting on the morning.. well most of them anyways. Enjoy
My last reflection of course would be either music or a quote as those seem to be my favorite way to end a blog. This song touches me especially with the photo reflections that are attached to the video.
- sunday post: reflection (starlight427.wordpress.com)
- Sunday Post: Reflection (deetoursbydeepali.wordpress.com)
- Sunday Post: Reflection (autumninbruges.wordpress.com)
- Sunday Post: Morning (believeanyway.wordpress.com)
- Sunday Post: Morning (autumninbruges.wordpress.com)
- Sunday Post: reflection (jakesprinters.wordpress.com)
- Sunday Post: Morning (jakesprinters.wordpress.com)