For more spring flowers
The AristoCats (1970) Birds of a feather must *hic* together!
Rainy day walking to work and with only my phone I catch birds sneaking away the flower and fruit offerings sitting outside doorways. Usually it’s meat from the butcher’s shop. This was much more interesting and pretty to watch.
The Jungle Book (1967) Baloo, birds of a feather should flock together. You wouldn’t marry a panther now, would you? Like a stork, yeah. But he ain’t got no feathers, he ain’t.
Wuthering Heights (1939) If she’s run off with that gypsy scum, let her run. Let her run through storm and Hell. They’re birds of a feather and the Devil can take them both. Now, get me a bottle.
4th Monday Photo challenge by: Phoneography and Non-SLR Digital Devices Photo Challenge: Nature (and the Marin Headlands)
Other Blogs about nature..check em out..
When the days get long and and the road is dusty it’s just nice to get out of the hectic city and hike in the countryside. Here’s to a fresh new week.
“Follow your inner moonlight; don’t hide the madness.” – Allen Ginsberg
More Fresh Posts.
- Travel Theme: Fresh | Geophilia Photography
- Travel theme: Fresh | 2 Geeks @ 3 Knots
- Spring Dewdrops | Canoe Communications
- Travel Theme: Fresh | Across the Bored
- Travel theme: Fresh | Completely Disappear
- Travel theme: Fresh | Cee’s Photography
- Fresh out of the envelope | Zimmerbitch: age is just a (biggish) number
- Travel Theme: Fresh, Or: Orange Raindrops | Polymathically
Ailsa’s Challenge this week was to produce a post that embodied Fresh.
This was our goal – Another trip to Nagarkot. I’ve written about this location in at least 2 past posts so I won’t bother with the details or history of the place. A group of friends and I have decided that once a month we would escape from the valley hustle, bustle and pollution and partake in some fresh mountain air and wine. One as good as the other. The views of the Himalayas from Nagarkot are the most splendid you can find less than one hour from Kathmandu. This was our goal.
Yes, this was our goal.. if you cruise back to my last Nagarkot posts you will see that this is not the view we had. But we are an optimistic lot and fully expected the best. Always high hopes.
First however, we had to get there and then after was the return. It was a long drive. Over an hour to get there and over two and a half to return. The roads were a bit hairy, small, torn up and people and cows everywhere. But we had the dream of seeing those glorious mountains… AND fresh, clean air.
As I’m guessing you can imagine, our view was not majestic. It was beautiful in its own way, but definitely not like the photos. It was fresh though and perfect for what we had in mine.
Even though we didn’t get to see amazing mountain vistas. We did get to enjoy the fresh mountain air. Despite the rainy skies (it is monsoon season by the way) we still had a fantastic time. It’s always fresh and fun with a good group of people. Thanks guys.
Some views of our walk in the area. I hope you enjoy.
Other posts on the fresh theme you might enjoy.
- Travel Theme: Fresh | Ese’ s Voice
- Travel theme:Fresh | So where’s the snow?
- Travel Theme: Fresh Food | Tomboy Travels
- Travel theme: Fresh « Leya
- Fresh Summer Memories from the Swiss Alps | Jaspa’s Journal
- Fresh kiss a bit like traveling | Le Drake Noir
- Cycling in Turkey – Fresh Air and Extra Road Companions | Travel Tales of Life
- Travel Theme: Fresh | Wind Against Current
- 4-in-1 | Never Nothing Going On
- Travel Theme : Fresh — Barcelona Style | That Montreal Girl
- Basil and Parsley | Tim Wolverson – Photography
- Fresh and Tasty Photos | Light Words
- Fresh – Travel Theme Photos | Third Person Travel
- Travel Theme: Fresh | Middleton Road
- Travel theme: fresh | It’s not what you look at that matters, it’s what you see – Thoreau
- Travel Theme: Fresh – Strawberries in Poland | Life-Long Local Foreigner
- Travel Theme/Wheres my Backpack: Fresh | 2far2shout
- Travel Theme-Fresh | WoollyMuses
- Fresh- a travel theme | pdjpix
- Fresh and Tasty for Ailsa’s Travel Theme. | anotherdayinparadise
It has been an incredibly busy first two months here in Nepal. So busy that I’ve not been able to get out and find the best parts of where I am. There is going to be a change. I may not be able to go far from the valley for this first year, but I am going to do my best to explore the areas in and near the valley. On On I say…
The great thing is every hash in every country is just a bit different. You never know who you will meet or where you will be running or walking.
Other examples of HHH fun.
Hash House Harriers Grenada 753, Aloha Hash House Harriers #775, El Paso Hash House Harriers, Hash House Harriers, Oregon Hash House Harriers Snowshoe Hash 2012, Athens Hash House Harriers – Namings ceremony, The Holyland Hash House Harriers, Pattaya Jungle Hash House Harriers Run #264 video
- What’s good around here (theroofsofkathmandu.wordpress.com)
- Lift Up Your Eyes | 2 Geeks @ 3 Knots
- Kathmandu (petermortonblog.wordpress.com)
- Travel Theme: Sky | Ese’ s Voice
- A Rosy Sunset…” | ilargia64
- Travel Theme: Sky (thebippityboppitybeautifulblog.wordpress.com)
- WPC & Travel Theme: Backstays of the Sun | Wind Against Current
- Travel Theme: Sky (mylittleriojournal.wordpress.com)
- Travel Theme: Sky | LoganBruin–An Unauthorized Autobiography
- Travel Theme-Sky (woollymuses.wordpress.com)
- 12-1-13 That Endless Skyway (Travel Theme) (quotidianhudsonriver.com)
- Travel theme: Sky (sasieology.wordpress.com)
- SKY – Ailsa’s WTT | Ouch!! My back hurts!!
- Travel Theme: Sky | Postcards from
- Travel Theme: Sky (randeebergen.wordpress.com)
- Travel Theme: Sky | beyondpaisley
- Travel Theme: Sky (fourdeeroak.wordpress.com)
- Light and Sky | alien shores
- Bright side of the blue sky | Le Drake Noir
- WordPress Weekly Photo Challenge: Layers