As some already know, I am a huge fan of cooking and particularly love asian cuisine. I’ve taken cooking classes in Thailand as well as in Cambodia. I thought that Jakesprinters theme of concept this week was great because it has allowed me to re-live the tastes, smells and food that I had the extreme pleasure of eating and cooking myself while in Cambodia.
Before I took these classes I knew that product / food/ season choice was important but had no idea how important the way you cut or mash something was. Sometimes even more important than product choice. It was awesome having a guide take us through an open market, pick out the food and then specifically show us how to cut, heat, broil, mash the food was. I hope you enjoy the photos.
Posts I like:
- Sunday Post: The Concept of Santa | Angelinem’s Blog
- Space Travel | Canoe Communications
- Sunday Post – Concept « Inspiration Import
- Sunday Post : Concept | Abusymom’s Blog
- SUNDAY POST : Concept « The Eclectic Eccentric Shopaholic
- Jake’s Sunday Post: Concept | Anotherdayinparadise2′s Blog
- Sunday Post: Concept…Are We Teaching Our Children to Gossip? « Positive Parental Participation