Ailsa’s travel theme this month was Misty. As mentioned in my lat post the first 6 days of my trip from Hanoi to Vietnam were cold and misty and on other days down-right pouring. Her theme was great for this weeks posting as I spent many of my days on the water in Vietnam. Though not all shots portray misty, after the first 6 days it took me nearly a week to dry out.
The following photos were taken on the water and in the water in places all over Vietnam. The beautiful boat ride part of my tour visited Ha Long Bay in Vietnam which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It was amazing. There were thousands of little islands that jutted from the water most of which were not inhabited. At the base of a couple of the bigger islands there were floating villages that housed four fishing villages.
We also visited locations in the Red River Delta, Hoi An, Mai Chau and Bai Tu Long Bay. A very mystical place indeed. I hope you enjoy.
Other photos on the water I really loved. There is probably nothing misty about these.
As well as a couple more:
My favorite final shot of water.
Other misty posts:
- Travel Theme: Misty | Ese’ s Voice
- Travel Theme: Misty | Wind Against Current
- Misty in the long term | Le Drake Noir
- Travel theme: Misty | So where’s the snow?
- Travel Theme: Misty | Edge of the Forest
- Misty « Jag gör världen vackrare
- 4-4-14 Travel Theme: Misty | The Quotidian Hudson
- Travel Theme: Misty | Around and About The Pacific Northwest
- Travel Theme: Misty | Northwest Frame of Mind
- Travel Theme: Misty | Compass Photography
- Travel theme: Misty | Cee’s Photography
- Travel theme: Misty | Stefano Scheda
- Travel Theme: Misty | Four Deer Oak
- Travel Theme: Misty (4) | Compass Photography
- Travel Theme: Misty. | the unbearable lightness of being me.
- Misty Threshold of Inspiration | Canadian Travel Bugs
- Ailsa’s Travel Theme—Misty | Ohm Sweet Ohm