The month of May was come, when every lusty heart beginneth to blossom, and to bring forth fruit. ~Thomas Malory
The photos were taken in Nagarkot, Nepal. This is a little village area that supposedly is considered one of the most beautiful places on earth because you can see the Himalayas from almost all of the hotels on a clear day.
The area is at about 7,200 feet and is completely covered by a variety of farms. Sadly for my guests and I we were clouded in during the entire weekend and never actually got to see the Himalayas. We did however see some other beautiful sights and was able to walk through a few local fields and trails.
We met a very nice Nepali family. We also ran into some other random Nepalis who were super friendly and loved the little instant printer my friend had brought along. He actually ended up leaving it with me so I could continue to take photos of people and leave a photo gift with them.
Ailsa’s Travel theme: Blossom inspired me to take some blooming photos. I hope you enjoyed.
Other posts I visited
- Travel Theme: Foxglove Blossoms | The Day After
- Blossoms, weekly travel theme photo challenge | Third Person Travel
- Travel Theme: Blossom | I did it … for Johnny
- Mothers’ Day Blossoms for Ailsa’s Theme | anotherdayinparadise
- Travel Theme-Blossom | WoollyMuses
- Weekly Travel Theme: Blossom | A Mixed Bag
- A blooming bike! | Have you ever…
- Travel theme: Blossom | Oh, the Places We See . . .
- Travel Theme: Blossom | LoganBruin–An Unauthorized Autobiography
- Travel Theme: Bloom and Sunday Stills: One Subject | Cee’s Photography
- ravel Theme: Blossom | Northwest Frame of Mind
- Travel Theme – Blossom | Road Tripping Europe
- Travel theme: Blossom | Stefano Scheda
- Travel Theme: Blossom | Healthcare Updates
- Travel theme: Blossom | Around and About The Pacific Northwest
- Blossom… Bloom… Flower? – Ailsa’s WTT | Ouch!! My back hurts!!
- Travel Theme: Blossom | Four Deer Oak
- Travel Theme: Blossom | Wind Against Current
- Good vibrations | Le Drake Noir
- Ailsa’s Travel Theme: Blossoms | Travel Monkey